Vismara's Multifunctional Ciaika Piramid Coffee Table - Experience DeLux : Your luxury digest blog
Vismara's Multifunctional Ciaika Piramid Coffee Table

Vismara's Multifunctional Ciaika Piramid Coffee Table
Check out this perfect multifunctional coffee table for your living room from Ciaika Piramid Coffee Table designed by Tatiana Lissienko for Vismara. This elegant coffee table comes with four side doors with hidden storage spaces and two doors in the table surface. You’ll be able to store almost anything in it, including bar equipment, glasses, remotes, magazines and even can hold up to 800 CDs or 378 DVDs. This multifunctional coffee table is available in a range of finishes and will cost you for a whooping $4,295

Vismara's Multifunctional Ciaika Piramid Coffee TableVismara's Multifunctional Ciaika Piramid Coffee Table
Via: Vismara Images: techfresh

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ August 7, 2014 at 3:19 AM

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and
engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail
on the head. The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something
concerning this.

My page legal aid medical negligence

Anonymous said... @ October 8, 2014 at 3:32 AM

That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing
this one. A must read article!

My web site :: Prosolution Pills

Post a Comment